Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MelekDesigns Rides the Hit Parade!

This week's Artfire Artisan is: MelekDesigns !

"touch of glass"
Melek Studio Bio:

"Melek Designs is based in sunny Corpus Christi, Tx, where it is as gorgeous as it is hot and humid! I began my business in 2006 with unique, handmade creations, after my sisters-in-law introduced me to beading, and a whole new world opened up to me! Each piece is made with carefully selected materials and great attention to detail. If you would like a matching pair of earrings and/or a bracelet with a particular necklace, just let me know, and it can be arranged. I'd also be happy to take special requests within my abilities. All orders will be packaged with the greatest of care, ready for shipment within 48 hrs., except for custom orders, that may require a little more time. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have, just contact me. Thanks for visiting!"


In addition to her lovely jewelry pieces, Melek designs offers a wide range of pricing that will fit any budget, so go ahead- what are you waiting for?- run on over to her shop now and take a look at what she has in store for you!


No comments: