Sunday, February 21, 2010

As I step up a guild master...


Hi I'm Susan, and as soon as Tammy- FantasyDreamKnits - gets everything taken care of on Artfire, I'll be taking over as the guild master.. I want this blog to be filled with our items to promote, selling tips, tips on SEO, good sites to promote.  This blog is called you can sell it and we're going to figure out the best way to help you do that. It is actually a big job, and I'm sure you all know, takes a lot of work. That's what I'm doing now, selling you on the idea of a new guildmaster. I am excited about this and will probably making some changes to the design. I added the new badge on the side and will probably work on the blog this week- just to spruce it up a little, give it a bright new look.


If you have a studio on Artfire, you probably want to be selling on Artfire- that's why you joined this guild. I'm here to lead but I need everyone to work with me. Let's get cracking.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm really praying that all of you will welcome Susan with open arms and latch on to her ideas and inspirations. I would love to see this guild go in a new direction, full of inspiration and new attitude. You CAN Sell It, and this guild is there to do just that. Embrace what you began and let's join behind Susan.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You have taken on a really big responsibility. My promise to you is that I will participate at least twice weekly. My past record isn't too great, but there were health issues. Those, now behind me, I am trying to post, blog, etc. I should be putting up some new items in my studio in the next week. For me, this is another start at this cyber selling, etc. Still learning and willing to learn even more.
I do believe that this guild is one of the best ones out there. It would be a shame to see it disappear because the members did not participate, me included. So, let rally behind our new Guild Master and give her the support she needs to make the You Can Sell it Guild one of the most successful on Artfire! After all, all of us will benefit from this undertaking.

Unknown said...

Just posted on my blog. http://vitta-ofbrushandneedle.blogspot.com/