Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Featured Artisan This Week- Delightful_Stitches

(click on pics to go directly to shop)

Ok, yall, it's that time again......time for the Hit Parade Float of the Week to grace us. Let's run on over to check out the goodies!
*********
Artisan Shop Bio:
I have been sewing for 30 plus years and still feel excited every time I create something new. If you don't find exactly what you are looking for in my shop, please let me know, custom orders are welcome.Handmade is always unique, buying handmade items to give as gifts will show that you want to make that occasion special. I'm already gearing up for Christmas--well??? Haven't you seen all the Christmas goodies in our major shopping outlets yet???
These Christmas "treat" bags are beautiful craftmanship.....go ahead see for yourself!
(reminder! -- promote, Promote-PROMOTE!)

No comments: