Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Riding The Hit Parade-Float of the Week Is...


Artisan Bio:
"When I first started out making my candles, I only intended on making them for friends and family, and of course for my enjoyment as well. That is until my husband took a few of my candles to work to burn at his desk while he was working and then my "business" kind of bloomed from there. His co-workers started asking if I could make candles for them and then my co-workers got wind of my new creations and they started placing orders and the orders just kept coming from there, thus the creation of jennuinecandles."

********************

From This


To This !!!


How cool is that! Head on over and check out the wide variety of candles available or you choose your own unique color and scent!





No comments: