Thursday, November 12, 2009

ChiffonSherri Rides the Hit Parade





Has a huge selection of handmade crocheted goods! Many items to choose from with a variety of categories!

Meet the Artisan:

"Hi, my name is Sherri. I have lived in Ohio all of my life and have just recently moved to the Columbus area. I am a mother of 3 and grammie to 10. Family and friends are very precious to me. And as you will find out, crocheting and crafting is right up there too. :) I love to crochet and do crafting for family and friends, but I couldnt stop there. I have decided I would like to offer my hand crafted items to everyone. Please feel free to browse and enjoy. I am open to any comment, suggestion and requests. Feel free to contact me at chiffonsherri@gmail.com. You can also call at 5672270215. If you feel you need to make an offer that is ok too. I am always open to any requests. My aim is to make shopping enjoyable."

Now's the time to be checking out those on your shopping list!!!

No comments: