Wednesday, January 13, 2010

LetaMarieDesigns Rides Hit Parade - Jan 13 -19, 2010

Hi everyone. LetaMarieDesigns is our float for this week's Hit Parade. Leta has some gorgeous handmade jewelry in her studio. LetaMarieDesigns offers free shipping in the US. This is a huge deal as some may already know. So if you are in the U.S., take advantage of the price you see on her jewelry. Everything has a great price and wonderful crafts(woman)ship. Leta has been promoting consistently every float that has run. Please return the favor for her and promote like crazy!

Here are some examples of her work:




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm having a very hard time finding where to post my promotions so I'll just say here that I tweeted the Valentine earrings. I added #handmade & # artfire for more views. http://twitter.com/samsstuff

I promoted the last float, as well

Tammy said...

Hi Samsstuff. You should be able to just post in the forums. I created a link in there for LetaMarie. You have to go to pg 2 for the new topic b/c there are so many of them. Hope this helps. Will count what you posted! Thanks.