Monday, January 25, 2010

Time to Vote Again!

It's been 2 months of long, hard work for these artisans, but they have put forth their best effort to gain your vote today! Our theme this time was "Winter Wonderland" While voting, keep the theme in mind and choose whom you think best represented this theme in their work. If you could take just a second and vote for them, I'm sure they'd appreciate it.  Here are the lovely pics, in no particular order:











The voting widget is to your left. Please take just a few seconds and cast your vote!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How many times can we vote? Personally, my favorite is Winter Lake Necklace, I LOVE it! I think it is gorgeous!!! And, just for the record, my bracelet is intended to be whimsical. Best Wishes to everyone who entered!!!!! All entries are really beautiful!!!